Emotional development & functioning
ColourSpectrums is a personality styles and human dynamics model presented to groups in an entertaining, interactive workshop format.
Four primary colours represent the 4 dimensions of human development and functioning:
Intellectual development & functioning
Physical development & functioning
Organizational development & functioning
Participants sort the ColourSpectrums cards to reveal unique personality strengths and challenges. Every colour spectrum is a particular combination of strengths and challenges that is unique to each individual. This dynamic educational experience provides insights (ah-ha! learning) and entertainment (ha-ha! learning) in an exciting process of self-discovery.
Introductory Workshop (3hrs)
Participants will sort the 4 colourfully illustrated attribute cards to reveal their ColourSpectrums; a particular blend of colours that is unique to each individual. Participants will interact in a dynamic process of self-reflection, group discussions and activities that provide insights (ah-ha! learning) and humour (ha-ha! learning) while naturally enhancing self-esteem, team-esteem and communication. Each participant will receive a set of 4 ColourSpectrums attribute cards and a certificate of participation.
Stress Management and Conflict Resolution (3-6hrs)
This workshop is based on the introductory session. In this dynamic presentation participants use the Stress Management/Conflict Resolution cards to work individually, in pairs and in small groups. This workshop is presented in a positive atmosphere of respect, fun and entertainment. Participants will explore, understand and implement solutions for:
- Bright colour esteem needs, stressors and shadow characteristics
- Pale colour challenges, stressors and shadow characteristics
- Fight and flight dynamics
- The key to great communication
- Stress management and conflict resolution
Brightening Pale Colours (3hrs)
This workshop is based on the Introductory and Stress Management/Conflict Resolution workshops. In this session, participants use the Brightening cards to work individually, in pairs and in small groups to:
- Learn about the common phrases, voice tone, pace and body language of each colour
- Learn about the facial expressions, physical appearance and interaction styles of each colour
- Practice their palest colours by using the common phrases, voice tone, pace and body language of the colour
- Set goals to continue brightening their palest colours
- To match colours and intensities so they are great communicators
COR reserves the right to cancel a course 2 weeks prior to the course date if we have not received a minimum number of registrations. If this does occur, participants will have the option to move their registration to a future date or receive a full refund. Please see our full cancellation policy here.