Exploring our Vision, Mission and Values Statements
In celebrating our fifth anniversary, COR’s Board of Director’s and Management Team took time to reflect on our efforts to forge out meaningful opportunities for people experiencing disability in Regina, SK. If you have ever wondered what COR’s Vision, Mission and Values Statements are, look no further!
COR will foster a culture of gentleness by nurturing authentic relationships, embracing diversity and supporting people to live the life they choose.
COR develops innovative support that facilitates opportunities for personally meaningful growth and interdependent relationships where people feel safe and valued.
- COR will provide support in accordance with the contractual obligations of its funders within the framework of Gentle Teaching and Person Centeredness.
- Support through COR is tailored to reflect the individuality of people.
- COR is a culture of continuous learning that puts people’s dignity and respect as its foundational principle.
- COR respects the value and individuality of all people.
- COR values interdependence and recognizes the strengths of all.
- COR values the opportunity of full participation for every citizen.
- COR fosters a culture of ongoing reflection and continuous learning.
- COR respects the autonomy of every individual.
- COR seeks to empower individuals to live the life they choose.
- To develop and facilitate flexible, personalized supports for individuals experiencing disability.
- To support an individual regardless of their abilities when appropriate resources are available.
- To ensure support is designed to meet what matters most to the individuals we serve.
- To collaborate with an individual’s personal and professional network to promote success.
- To welcome, encourage and support the involvement of families and personal networks in the lives of the individuals and all aspects of the organization.
- To develop partnerships with community organizations who share a common vision.
- To maintain a fiscally responsible organization.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!