- Ensure a supportive foundation – ensure foundational supports (e.g. leadership support, policies, etc.) are in place to guide the development and practice of certain values, beliefs and actions that support various dimensions of wellness, and discourage those that do not.
- Foster a healthy culture and environment – focus on developing health promoting messages and networks, enhancing healthy spaces, and ensuring COR has a respectful, inclusive culture that reflects the values of the organization and the wellness needs of our family.
- Raise awareness and maintain healthy behaviors – focus on engaging people in raising awareness, developing targeted communication plans and messages, improving access to health information and supporting change in behaviour.
- Identify risk and respond early – educate all members of the COR family to recognize early warning signs showing that a person may be struggling and require support, including indicators of more serious health risks.
- Build resiliency – empower people to take control of their wellness by developing coping skills to manage and/or overcome life’s demands, which decreases the risk of overall health issues.
- Provide training and support – offer support and training in all aspects of well-being for all COR family members.