Recognized as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers (2022)
The pandemic and the rise of remote work are turning Saskatchewan’s historical challenges into benefits.
Saskatchewan companies have historically hired at a disadvantage to more populous provinces, but the past years saw so much uncertainty in the global employment market that Saskatchewan seems to be acquiring a more powerful appeal to workers. Global swings in traditional work cultures could benefit its workers as much as its big employers — a trend that can be seen by looking at some of the most popular and successful companies in the country.
Each year, the Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition releases its picks for the best employers in each region of the country, analyzing a wide range of factors to help applicants figure out which companies offer the best work environments. Now, 2022’s Saskatchewan ranking has arrived to highlight those companies that have continued to offer creative, competitive compensation and benefits packages even while dealing with a host of local and global difficulties.
The winners are chosen based on multiple criteria, including compensation and benefits, the work and social atmosphere, the work environment, training and upward mobility and community involvement — all of which were pushed forward by a healthy level of competition between public- and private-sector employers.
Continue reading to learn why COR was selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers…
- 3sHealth / Health Shared Services Saskatchewan
- Access Communications Co-operative Ltd.
- Canpotex Limited
- Concept3 Business Interiors Ltd.
- Cornerstone Credit Union Financial Group Limited
- Creative Options Regina, Inc.
- First Nations Bank of Canada
- Flaman Sales Ltd.
- Group Medical Services / GMS Insurance Inc.
- Information Services Corporation / ISC
- McDougall Gauley LLP
- Nutrien Inc.
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation / SCIC
- Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies / SIIT
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association / SUMA
- Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Saskatoon Police Service
- Synergy Credit Union Ltd.
- Vaderstad Industries Inc.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!